Sunday, November 28, 2010
A REVELATION
I was looking back at my older posts [like in 2009] & just had amazing epiphanies !

My smilies used to go like :)  but now they're like (:

& I know you must be thinking "pfft,, how is that a big deal ?" but it is, trust me, it is.

When smilies go backwards, you know something's up. Live by that philosophy LOL

jokess, yeah but it just made me wonder, what else has changed about me. What I think & how I think no doubt but according to my friends, I don't easily or quickly change even though it's predictable that I'm gojng to be unpredictable.

Wow, that was like a whole sentence of contradictions. I wish I could do that writing letter to myself thing on here without anyone reading it. Because if I write a letter to myself, it's got to be personal & embarrassing & something that no one else should lay their eyes on haha.

who knows ? maybe when I'm crazy & forgetful, I'll write an incredibly embarrassing note to my future self & you'll all read & be like "haha, what a sped".

ok, ohh & did anyone notice the layout's changed ? It took a while to choose someone's layout & then change/tweak it slightly (:

I know I sound sort of simple & caring about useless stuff on here but most of what I write on here is just so I can remember for myself, what's happened & everything, not to express the deepest inner thoughts of my dysfunctional brain. Just to let you know ~

I just watched "Sleepover" which is a very kiddy movie but I rewatched it & it's actually sweet & nice; because their my age, the boundary between absolute little kids & growing up. ohh & how she got the guy in the end was adorable, HIS SMILE ! See ? This is the stupid stuff that shouldn't be let out on the internet hehe.

what else ? NIGAHIGA'S MOVIE; FAR OUT, so so funny & cute at the same time ~ I LOVE IT

You know what ? Just going to post some videos that are lovely, bring back nice thoughts & are kind of sweet. Like everyday fairytale things ? Movies are really great to capture those moments (:

ALL APART FROM DISNEY; disney has it's own level of brilliance LOL ohh actually disney's just too good to leave out haha




















ALL THE HARRY POTTER ONES ARE JUST FOR FUN xP