Friday, December 24, 2010
more christmas eve-ning
Grandparents left after we ate zebra cake & blew out candles & sang happy birthday for Jesus.Now Sarah & I are watching the only Christmas movie we haven't watched recently so yeaaaaaaaah, barbie & christmas carols (; LOL
Dad just composed his variation of "Silent Night" which surprised us because it was in a fancy cover & he has no idea about music or anything so he just showed us.
& it's all rests. Like all the bars are filled with rests :L It's a lame joke because it's "silent" night, hahahaha. I'm going to treasure it as a memory of this Christmas. I pretended to play it on the piano & we both acted like it was some huge masterpiece & we liked closed our eyes & pretended to relish the beauty of the music [all silent ofc since I didn't touch the keys].
OK, FINAL POST ON CHRISTMAS until tomorrow.
Good night ; !