Friday, May 6, 2011
happy 16th anniversaire mum & dad !
I can't believe it's been 16 years.

TODAY, Sarah and I tagged along with mum & dad on their wedding anniversary, city korean bbq [chyeaah, that's the way we roll; daejangeum] & then expensive fruit punches, vanilla shakes, citrus fruit tart and apple strudel at Darling Harbour. Absolutely loved dessert [& I always love meat]. Spent basically all day since dinner out in the city, eating, eating, drinking, walking, loving the water fountains, joking, being idiots. Just very happy, fufilling and classy moments. I have all this d&m stuff to say about how proud I am of my parents of living life so well & being so happy even in their crazy constant banters and arguments and how special and blessed they make their children feel. They are the best parents in the world. Yeah, sorry, yours don't win (:, don't even compare.

Also, this is a secret but, after school, mum told me an out-of-the-world incentive to get into med. I can't say it [it's not money, or a car, or an apartment LOL] but it's just something really amazing and special. It's just something I can't tell you but I was so shocked by it and really hope that it will happen- it doesn't exactly benefit me but it does benefit someone else and it's more than enough to make me try hard. Oh, and Sarah has to as well. It's just crazy but in a good way.

Good night, hopefully I'll say more tomorrow. Oh wait, GO MERG B for winning our first 2 3on3 bball games today. ahahaha, INSANE.

BUT YEAH

HAPPY 16TH ANNIVERSARY MUM & DAD

<3