Thursday, April 28, 2011
my first rant
Let us have some pomegranate juice and eat expensive cheeses that taste like mould.

First day back was alright, High resolves- if it weren't for the awkward, crap-leadership skills I possess, it would've been better but year 8s scare me. LOL but yeah, first day didn't feel like first day at all, I mean,, no winter uniform but yeah, I can't even be bothered to post.

Chocolate fondue [Sarah's seventy sixth birthday wish] was eaten , photos maybe soon .

I wish to rant about something in particular but I don't know if this is the place for it; not that it's exactly controversial or something big, just actual feelings and "indignations" of mine that I'd feel too embarrassed to say out loud in real life. Alright whatever, no one reads this anyway which is good.

What I would like to rage about is blondeness [which basically means blind-eyed stupidity]. This is going to be messy to explain but I absolutely hate that some people are under the impression that I fake it or whatever [comes from many formspring questions ignored on mine & answered on others and whatnot]. CAN I JUST SAY: FAKE WHAT ? When have I ever faked or even wanted to be the ditz? Who wants that ? And this is not directed to my closest friends who say it as a term of affection [wait,, not that, more like where you call your best friend "loser" or "bitch"- that I don't care about. SINCE, I do the same to them..So not to you guys <3

But when people I only half-know or barely know make assumptions even as a joke. So just to make it clear. No, I never faked being blonde, I never was blonde & if ever there was a time, it was because I never show much expression on my face [thus, looking stoned] or because I was just talking weirdly [LOL, either sarcasm, highness or vagueness]. LITERALLY, I have never called or implied myself as a blonde. If anything, I've acted overly stressed and not prepared for exams [which was reasonable since I actually was stressed and underprepared]. I think the image has been so imprinted since year 7 that it's just normal; that even I thought about it like that for a whole. So NO, it's not okay. YES, I do get offended. Since I work my ass off to get decent marks and people still can't shake off the idea that I'm not a retard [technically speaking, I am but the point is it's in a different context !]. I can never say this in real life in fear of sounding like a big-headed, obnoxious douche but I usually don't rank worse than 40 for anything. I try hard, I know what's going on, I pretend I don't hear things and I DON'T FAIL SCHOOL. [sometimes but again, I believe all us mere mortals with average IQs do] (: Just don't judge a book by its cover.

No matter who you are, there is no way you know me.
Let's just say, I'm not angry but pretty hurt and offended. I can't exactly tell people to stop saying these things [because they are all lovely people & just joking] but some seriously think I'm actually clueless or I'm faking to be. And, honestly, this isn't to everyone- this is to those certain people who I've occasionally had to joke back to even though I didn't find it funny; since I'm a dork, I get flustered when you insult my study attempts. So I am not. I expect an apology from those people [solemn, full of regret and tears], & I expect it by exactly 2pm tomorrow. But in all seriousness, I would just appreciate it if you just took note and I really want to shake off this stupid image [ahaha double meaning] at least by the end of the year. I'm sorry if this was harsh but I've never properly stood up to anyone before.

Just to sum up. No. I have never been a blonde [as in, personality-wise]. I have never faked being one. So I would appreicate it if you stop assuming.

Thanks.. wow this rant turned into a letter.. just saying..

GOODBYE INVISIBLEPERSON.