Tuesday, April 19, 2011
a big silver moon
Yesterday, my family & I went to Norwest before Sarah's swimming lesson which included prawn crackers, chinese takeout & fish&chips. Also, mum had a giant ice coffee. Typical parents. Mum went off first to Gloria Jeans & Sarah, dad & I decided to follow shortly after but then dad got distracted saying "I'll meet you later, I need to get rum&raisin ice cream" which is really expected of dad. But then we get to GJ & mum's there, smiling happily, going "guess what?? I GOT A ROYALTY CARD" & she's in love with coupons so that's pretty typical. Sarah & I just burst out laughing, then we took a nice walk by the lake, sipping on ice coffee. It was nice (: Happy days, was all I could think of to sum it up. Just a foodcourt meal with family. Also the moon was so big- like a huge silver orb but dad claimed he'd seen bigger [mooncake he's eaten apparently] SO LAME.

I hope everyone has a great rest of holidays.