Saturday, April 16, 2011
spending time with my family
Can't talk about all the delicious, fattening things that I've been gobbling up, the amount of Dream High I've been watching or those laughing-till-you-die-or-cry moments but here's just a list of the lame, dorky & absolutely amazing times I've had on these pretty ordinary holidays.- LOTS & LOTS of Korean bbq, it kind of hurts to think about it now. [both times to Bonga with Edward, Simone & William & the second time with Mum & Dad]. PISHON & MACAROONS <3
- Dream High, not a sucker for korean dramas but this one was cute. Cliche but sweet & funny & loved the songs. ESP Pil suk & Jason. (:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUN1GHEA1cc
- GPK for dinner, & watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid with Snickers pods & popcorn- James, Sarah, Lisa & Ashley before.
- Finished "Once in a Lifetime" by Cathy Kelly, the humongously thick book I set out to read.
- Today, out with grandparents [on mum's side] & went to Myunga, lots of bbq & seafood pancake & dumplings. Then Pishon & macaroons again [yes, we are fatasses]. I always get sort of sad & nostalgic with my grandparents. Possibly because of the language barrier but also because we're forcing to smile & laugh [of course, we're happy being with each other] but it's like trying to say something & not being able to say it right. Maybe it's something about not making the most of time we have.
Tomorrow, after church, is guyokyebe so mum's frantically trying to clean & get Sarah & I to clean the house LOL. Not working. Mum's not herself with other people around- especially church people, it's sort of like a repressed thing- she gets nervous even though she doesn't need to win approval or anything. I also find some church people incredibly annoying and I can see where mum's coming from. But tomorrow is also the day people in my grade confirm their faith [in slightly more formal outfits]; I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY'RE WEARING.
As you can see, not in the mood for deep posts or anything with the slightest bit of character so cya.
LOVING HOLIDAYS [even though all I'm doing is failing to study & stuffing food down my mouth], CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE AT SCHOOL <3