Monday, April 4, 2011
One day, I'm going to go into a corner and cry and see who notices.Dear public blog where I can let out stupid angsty dramas,
I felt like crap today. I feel stuffy, tired and sad. Something hurts but it's not really a pain- more like an uncomfortable feeling where you have to yell and complain to let it out. That feeling. It just sort of makes you wish you could cry, even to get attention, and you think you might be better afterwards. But I'm never the one to do that. I don't break down. I wish I did everything differently, the small things from the very beginning, so I was the one who could do that without a problem. But there's nowhere to cry for me. Just got to keep laughing. I don't know what or why it is. I hope I'm in a better mood tomorrow. EYES OPEN.
This post'll probably be gone by tomorrow before anyone can read it. That's the most I could write without feeling like a total idiot in the first place.
Today I got this epiphany for the first time; I wish I grew up in Korea. I don't know why things would be so different but I just know that everything would be, for sure. I just wish.