Wednesday, March 30, 2011
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?
I judge people, not that I make it noticeable. People frustrate me and I fake smile. I wish I could stop and just tell them. Today was alright. Hung with Rae, Liz, Suren & Elaine- trying to make a high-pitched annoying horn sound with grass between the thumbs, Elaine was a pro & Liz & Suren got it really quickly. I freaking took forever but I felt rather accomplished when I did get it. Still felt sick/unfit so I had to stop in the middle of the netball game; which was PRETTY embarrassing but whatever, at the time, I was just glad to have a moment to catch my breath. It all felt like too much for a second. Mild asthma maybe. Today was raining and thundering, a nice chilly, fresh feeling and the smell of rainwater. That was nice. Even though, at the time, I thought a tsunami was going to hit and I frantically called my mum to ask if I could skip chem olympiad [unsuccessfully of course]. It all felt great. End of school. Today, Chem Olympaid was mainly me and Michelle playing "chemcell" while Amarbir, Wallace and Frank ["DO I LOOK AMUSED ??"] went spastic behind us. We stole Amarbir's eclipses & actually roleplayed doctor & patient; Michelle was the crappiest doctor, asking me what was wrong when I was clearly and crying that I was dying. My work ethic was questioned and insulted by Amarbir. End of a very productive lesson. The Brady Bunch, Friends was then watched while Sarah went piano & I ate the Korean version of oreos with milk. NICE (: Pancakes for dinner & grapes for dessert. Something is wrong with what I eat.THE.END.
I cbb to blog properly. It's a boring recount- for me, not for you.
I should make this private sometime but then I wouldn't have a reason to make the blog pretty & I like making it pretty.