Saturday, March 26, 2011
a box of facts.
I light up at blue grapes, hazelnut brownies & sunflowers.Gingerbread, even warm, & licorice, sweet root, are the worst sweets anyone could come up with. I have very black eyes that I can't even call them 'dark brown' anymore, I can't make my mind up over decisions that won't make a difference in the end. Hand sanitiser and soap are beautiful words to me. I pretend to like fairytales but I really just like the castles & the clothes. I never wear make up. I've never felt real loss, so it's my biggest fear. I cringe when I see something not perfect. I don't argue with silence, but I never scream. There used to be vines sprangled around my house and near my window and it gave it a really gothic, olden-day look but now they're gone and it just looks ordinary. Fading fairy dreams and autumn leaves. They cut down the autumn tree because it was uprooting the house but, secretly, I wish we kept it so we could use the crushed up wood of the house and make a treehouse. Yes, I'm serious about the architecture of the tree house. Yes, I'm serious about most of the stupid stuff I say. I am more serious than the impression I give though. I don't publish half my posts but I keep them because it was something I wanted to write. I have too much time on my hands. I wish I had a sunflower and a star.