Tuesday, March 22, 2011
TODAY WAS COOL; EPPING & PARRA
Because they love me so much, Nathan & Catherine stalked me to St. Vinnies & [sort of] helped. After having easyway. By the way, there was this random guy [like massive asian] on the table next to us & he just started a convo & it sort of went like this.

Him -points to Catherine's chocolate box eagerly- Hmm.. I remember the days when I had to sell those
Me- fully politely- uhhm ok
Him- See, here's the thing. You have to be like you're offering them a bargain, not begging them to sell.
Me- ...yeah, but it's a ripoff, no one would buy it anyway.
Him- Like you guys probably go to a predominantly Asian school. I went to Carlo, so you know,, yeah
Me-ok
 -Catherine and Nathan come from buying Easyway, also looks at him weirdly-

Him -unaware, going on earnestly- like really, you have to act like,, like,, the chocolates are like,, SEXY. Like oohh smooth milky, creamy, caramel.
Us- O_______o
Him -looks at box- holy crap, $4 who would buy that ?? Anyway, the point is to act like it is something you are giving up for the customer, like-
Nathan- Wait, you go to uni right ? Which uni course ?
Him- still talking in a business-like manner- Well, you see, I didn't successfully complete my HSC. But I was thinking of doing marketing/business. Anyway, good luck with selling those chocolates.
Us- Yeah, ok, thanks -runs away-

He was just kind of strange. He just butted into conversations & his sort of came from nowhere. LOL, if you were there hearing a guy call chocolates sexy, it's pretty strange.

After St. Vinnies, we walked off to the park in front of the library & half-studied/half played on the playground [which Nathan is pretty pro at btw] while Catherine was fast&furious at her maths. Suren joined for a bit where we embarrassed her with questions about her complicated relationships which ended up being pretty fail to be honest. Playgrounds are honestly not that fun anymore, even to just pretend, but it was alright.

Mum & Dad picked me up [Sarah's at peer support camp] & we went to Office Works to bind my maths sheets; gosh, i'm a nerd. THEN we ate at that lovely little Korean restaurant, it's small but it's so warm & the food is so amazing. We had this chilli noodle hotpot, egg soup & cold noodles <33 the sidedishes were so nice as well. It's where we usually go in Parramatta because we usually eat at Eastwood anyway. & it was sort of an exception because I had to bind the sheets. Now, like a good Korean, I am eating yummy Korean purple grapes & going off to either do maths or watch Korean dramas.

Okay, sorry overdid it. The point is that today was a fantastic day, full of screaming & laughing, at copping each other out [including parents]. I adore the people in my life. Not that it's exactly "the" life, but it's still pretty great & I feel more than lucky, I feel blessed.

(: No rants today. Happy ?