Saturday, March 19, 2011
beautiful mistakes, ugly truth
I wish I had things to define me but I got nothing.RUSE POST; Today, I finished half an essay, gave up, started wailing like a siren until my mum offered me lunch. so currently, I am on here while my mum is making me lunch. (:
You know what's funny ? When you have school pride [which I have a lot of by the way] like GO RUSE pretty much all the time. On another note, when I act like a complete retard, I just say "I'm from Cumbo" & people give me funny looks which is fine for me. Because if you say any other school, they're just like "oh, nice, school pride" but when you say Ruse, it's always, "well, SOMEONE'S cocky". Because we're seen as stuck-up nerds a lot of the time and it's not like it can be helped. I mean, I guess we're nerds & we're the furthest from preppy/gangters you can get. Still, I reckon it's very prejudiced and sterotypical.
On Thursday, Michelle & I bought 4 packs of oreos & a carton of milk & ran away from people who would steal it. So like pigs, we gulped them down & had a fantastic time. LOL, OREOS FTW x3 but then yesterday, I bought some for myself & hid away from everyone else [except Suren & Michelle who were getting easymacs] & ate them, spilling milk everywhere. Delicious ? HELL YEAH. Life is good.
I can't be serious for more than 5 minutes. And yeah, I won't grow out of it.
My brain is going off in tangents because of freaking Macbeth and the funny thing is I'm not even typing half the stuff that's going through my mind. I like sunflowers. I want a sunflower. That's what I was saying all of yesterday at the ag excursion. Give me a sunflower.
I want to bake a cake. I want to make a pillow fort. I want to have another water fight, another nerf gun war. I want to run around the streets in a huge costume. I want to play hide & seek on a giant playground. I want a jumping castle. I want to have all the fun on MLIA LOL & all the things kids do.
Sunflower & cakes put together. Heaven.

I want a sunflower.
Honestly, aren't they gorgeous ?