Saturday, March 12, 2011
Praying for loss
I don't want to sound absolutely corn & cheese because that's just the way my thoughts work.

But my greatest fear ? Even though I have thousands. But the greatest one, like the one I can't stand, is of losing something. Because I have never lost anything. I don't know what it's like and I don't know what sort of pain that would put you through but I know it's inevitable and it will happen one day. That hurts even more. That scares me even more. Imagine if you were living in Japan at this moment- think of all the things you'd be losing, think of all the people who would never see again, think for a minute. And here we are, complaining about school work load. We need to grow decently, our minds are screwed up.

Because we haven't felt loss.

--

Sarah & I just watched Despereux [the book my mum always told me to read but I never finished] and I'm not going to make your eyes roll with corny reviews or insights but it's just amazing. Kids movies seem to nearly always be genius but strange because kids are too young to understand it a lot of the time- what it's really about. It was brilliant to put it all into a mouse. Anyway, it was lovely- honour, bravery, chivalry, and the lols. I really felt sad for the servant girl mostly, like I could understand her.

Sorry for being weird but it was just adorable..