Friday, March 11, 2011
WORK EXPERIENCE DAY#5
Today was so sad. I felt horrible leaving work experience after making all these friendships. There's nothing really left to say. I got thank you presents, cake for them & they bought me lunch [pad thai with fat noodles]. Always, work experience will have been awesome & inspiring because of Marina, Laura, Mary, Steve, Anne, Prof. Nick, even those Mandou & Changqi guy LOL. Real people making real differences but with opportunities to have fun everyday. I'll never forget <33 I can't really detail everything as usual because I'm just not in that mood but I'm happy that it ended well & was fun throughout. I know that the hospital isn't the most high-class, elegant, fashionable place but it makes the most sense to me. Not that it feels like home or something corn&cheese like that but something else- like everyone walking in it has a purpose. I hate the smokers outside though- they should maybe take a hint that sick people are there for a reason. There was a lot of lab mice handling today, pipetting peptides or whatever. They're all just so skilled and passionate. Definitely, no matter how hard it may be, it's the medical field that I want.
It may not always be as fun but it'll always be worth more to me.

Today ? My mood you may ask ? Sorry, being a loser. You may not ask. I sometimes wish I could cry. Because, for a girl, I absolutely suck at expressing emotions- any happiness is fake [not that I'm hiding anything] & any sadness is withheld. In all honesty, I'm sometimes jealous of some friends who can let it out in public. It doesn't have the same effect, letting out emotions or whatever, if it's bottled up & suddenly flattens you with this absolutely crap mood & you're forced to skulk around while trying to cover it with a good attitude. Okay, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that but that's how it feels. I even googled it, why I feel like this. I bet a lot of people do.. it's not depression if that's what you're thinking. I thought of that already. Although, I wish I was friends with a crazy person. In the least insensitive way, I think it would be interesting, refreshing. But more than anything, to get rid of this killing boredom feeling, I wish I could cry.

Also, prayers for Japan. It already feels like the world is ending. At this rate, I won't be surprised at 2012. Not that I believe in it. At all. Actually, it's pretty possible.