Wednesday, February 9, 2011
These may just be the awesomest blogs on the planet
http://fyeahwinniethepooh.tumblr.com/
http://fuckyeahtangled.tumblr.com/


TODAY WAS FUN. Making bets against Terence, Emily & William for the stupidest things [which I will definitely win, it's sort of too embarrassing for some of them to publish what they were about], died against Muirfield in netball but that was pretty expected but we made friends with them [in a mocking & completely unserious way; it was then that they informed me that they were lesbians so I said I was happy for them,,?  They were kidding but what they weren't kidding about was that they were actually yr8s & that made us feel so shamed since we lost so badly].

WHATEVS TREVS WE WON SPIRITUALLY. & then after school, Rae came with me to Parra with Sarah to meet mum at valleygirl then we shopped a little, bought dresses, tried to buy Liz's prezzie, Sarah & Rae dissed me for quite a bit, easyway [obviously we say all the time that we won't choke down that sugar water but it's too yum haha] & hunted for pretzel [which was kind of the reason we went to Parra in the first place] but they were all out ! SCARRING. I was so depressed, man. So then Sarah got maccas, Rae got KFC, psssh how unhealthy & low class. JK, but they were copping me out for getting vegetable omelette LOL, Sarah's exact words were, "I hope you choke on all that oil" .

That's sort of the fast forward version of the laughs & the tired but iceblock-craving feeling on a Wednesday with converse & trackpants rolled up, yelling at each other on the bus, playing on kids' playgrounds which isn't as fun as it was last year & grinning/glaring/collapsing on the field. Just in case I'm reminiscent & I'm in my dying stages of life, wanting to look back on these fantastic days. By dying stages, I mean finishing high school.

I HOPE SCHOOL IS FANTASTICAL FOR YOU ALL (:

I'm also sorry if I sound vague/recounting/superficial/whatever on these posts but this isn't the place to publish d&ms & wild epiphanies for the world to read, so yeah, just got to live with random smilies & LOLs :DD

And, if I may say so, this is pretty damn epic & yeah, it's cool. I love the mean girls' parodies [especially when they include harry potter]. My dorkiness has no limits 8)