Wednesday, January 26, 2011
AUSTRALIA DAY
We ate Sakae at Eastwood, YUM, again. Wagyu & salmon & california rolls & ice cream with mum & dad who keep loading everything on our plates & smiling. FUN & YUM. We go out to eat way to often. (:LOL & then we went outside & saw 2 aussie guys sort of yelling at each other in the full outback accent.
Sarah & I trying to stop laughing-
Me- Hahaha...bogans...
Sarah- *looks up at me in complete seriousness* What are they doing in Eastwood ?
Then, in the car ride.
Sarah- GO AWAY 50 000 [talking to car next to us]
Me- It's clearly SO 000
Sarah- no it's not ! I THINK I can see; I'm CLOSER
Me- Dude, I think I can tell the difference between S & 5, jeez., You wanna roll down the window & ask them what their number plate is ?
Sarah- OH GREAT it's gone, but I'm sure it was a 5
Me- IT WAS AN S, SINCE WHEN DID NUMBER PLATES BEGIN WITH NUMBERS ??
-rage at each other for 15 minutes-
Sarah- Do you even KNOW the meaning of the word 'chalky'?
Me- uhh no...
Sarah- See ? How can we trust someone who doesn't know the meaning of 'chalky' to see a number plate properly ??
Me- But, what does that have to do with anything ?
Sarah- I DON'T KNOW
Me- ...it was clearly an S
-silence-
Sarah- wow, look at all those Australian flags everywhere
Me- I know right...
Mum & dad- *groan* Girls, it's Australia day
Me & Sarah- Ohh, ENLIGHTENED...
Me- Let's put up a huge korean flag to piss off our neighbours
Sarah- LOL LOL that would be ironic
Me- STOP USING THAT WORD, you barely even know what it means
Sarah- uhh duh I do
Me- Oh yeah ?
Sarah- yeah
Me- What then ?
Sarah-... CHALKY
-everyone facepalm-
It's my grandpa's birthday today [mum's side] so we went to get cake & then Sarah & I were still arguing, haha I LOVE MY SISTER.
Me- Sarah would you ever get a personalized number plate ?
Sarah- NO, what sort of asian are you ? It's too much money..
-silence-
Sarah-.. but if I did, it would be Cherrylollipops 2009
Me- Wait... what ?
Sarah- * flares nostrils & eyes* WHAT ? Got a problem ? It's professional.