Saturday, January 15, 2011
my facebook password is predictable
Today was fantastique. Lame, french I know but it makes fantastic sound a little awesomer.

James came in the morning & we played heaps of loud uno, screaming at each other yet again, them jumping on me & trying to get me to shoot hoops with them. Then after violin, James told the funny story of how a bunch of the older guys at church made a circle around him & this other kid called david & told them to fight. He sounded so outraged & confused, especially since he's like 10 or something.

We went to the hospital, st vincent, to visit Esther's dad [which meant mum & dad went up & sarah & I stayed downstairs versing each other in cellphone bowling & arguing]. On the car ride there, Sarah "forgot" dad's name so she called him all the names she saw on the way there. Ohh & she played guitar with her leg on the way there.

e.g.

dad- Sarah, put your feet down

Sarah- ok, sorry bob jane tmart


dad- Ahh my perfect daughter

Sarah- thanks victoria


dad- blahblahblah

Sarah- shut up holden

etc..

Then we went to strathfield to find the restaurant mum heard about "red pepper", we found it but it was crowded & dodgy so we went to beauty & the beast [chicken, seafood pancakes & egg soup thing yuuuuuuumm]. AGAIN. I love eating. Enough said. I also got bored so I was watching people on their dates & making them feel a little uncomfortable I reckon because a random is watching them intently LOL. I wasn't that freaky but I think I did it subconciously as well.

Then, special because it was hot & everything, we had patbingsu. DELISH; just ice shavings, cereal, red bean, fruit & ice cream (: You kind of just smile at every spoonful I think hehe, mum & dad loved it but sarah was just like "mehh I only want ice cream".

The drive home was so LOLLL, sarah & i were seriously discussing disney princesses the whole ride, resinging the disney songs in the ugliest way possible & screaming at each other & arguing whether the lyrics were right or not.

E.G

at the same time

me- "...Wouldn't you think I'm the girl who has everything?"
sarah- "...Wouldn't you think I'm the girl who's got everything?"
me & sarah- "THAT'S NOT RIGHT; YOU'RE AN EFFING TARD"

& i just googled it & i'm right. Sarah just told me I was a loser just for googling it alone. which i guess she's right.


& us randomly singing all the cheesy love songs & dramatic parts of those disney songs , so so funny.

me- let's bake a pie ! bring in all the birds to put their dirty little claws all over the pie in an unhygienic manner !

sarah [singing the snow white calling the birds bit]- ahhh ahh ahh ahhh ahh ahh ahahah blahblahblah

me [looking out the window]- omgad the birds are flying away DD:

sarah - IT'S NOT WORKING !

then we proceeded by serenading mum with the song the prince does to snow white which strangely we all remembered.

ahahaha lame but it was so funny at the time; had to be there moments all the time. Sarah just came & yelled at me that I didn't give her credit for being funny enough & taking all her lines about the bird claws. She's a sped.

We then serenaded dad after he came into the car from the korean mart.

now, we're home, eating more I'm afraid. well not really, eating strawberry tarts & sarah's just eating more. hehe.

LATERS; maybe a little more detail later.



DISNEY GMH & IS LEGEND PRETTY MUCH.