Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I NEVER cry under any circumstances but,



I thought it was a strange movie at first [also it's a kids movie] but it's sad & makes you think.

MEANING OF DISNEY.



I think death is just sad to me, like after having someone alive for so long. I am retarded.

I have no idea how I'm ever going to deal with someone I know dying. It's probably my worst fear & still, I'm so busy taking photos & writing everything down because I'm scared of losing them & those moments.


To not forget.

TODAY: Sarah, mum & I hung out with Tiff & her mum at carlo court which consisted of viet food, looking all over Target [mostly the chocolate & little kid toys section; where dora the explorer toys stalked us] & then we went over to their place & watched korean shows about celebrities being "pretend" married to each other. It was a cool day. (: Afterwards [after dinner; ramen & watching Friends, perfect show], I ran & watched the above with Sarah. Today was great like any day.