Saturday, January 22, 2011
THE FIFTH ELEMENT ???
My dad is a regular star trek/star wars nerd ; really into documentaries, online cartoons & other things I can't understand the appeal of really.

& in the car, he just randomly piped up going "THE FIFTH ELEMENT"

& I was like "huhh?"

"THE FIFTH ELMENT !!"

"What's that ?"

"It's a movie"

"Oh..."

Then we get home [after having dropped sarah off at dr lee & we get 2 easyways because I suspect dad craves them as much as I do]. It was so funny because he really wanted easyway but couldn't let on that he did so he "reluctantly" followed me there & got one for himself as well. It was fun, sucking up jelly & yum sugar water. & we fully walked all the way all for easyway & came back home [where mum was still sick & resting on the sofa].

Then, dad puts on The Fifth Element[which looks strangely like star trek or whatever] & starts treadmilling. It's really loud because of all that so mum starts wailing because she just wanted to rest, LOL. funniest thing ever, she goes "CAN'T YOU PUT IT DOWN ??!! I'm sick !". & dad was like "But, but i'm running.. ! & it's the FIFTH ELEMENT". & mum & i are both like O________o hahaha the movie starts off with this egyptian kid on a horse or camel yelling like crazy & i'm just like, "This is such a dad type movie" because he watches good/strange/unheard of movies that involve foreign middle easternish countries or other planets. & Mum yells at the movie, "oh my gosh, BE QUIET !!" while dad keeps going, "Fifth element ! Fifth element!". I escape to the laptop & I see mum eventually surrendering & walking up to her bedroom with a pillow, getting as far away from the movie & dad's treadmilling as she can. LOL.

Dr. Lee soon, must do homework eventually..