Wednesday, January 19, 2011
TODAY; FTRB
Fantastical day with suren, rae & do. Haven't had so much time with them since yr7/8ish. Fun, LOL, retarded laughing, eating until we explode, luvoing, breaking into school even though there was a gate open, sitting on the basketball courts with one umberella, scaring little kids in shopping centres, eating way too much cake, even after all the food, getting stuff from 7/11, seesawing, walking while dying, yelling at eachother, easyway, cafe de hongkong xP, overdoing everything pretty much, almost d&ming about uni & med & thankyouu rae & suren for our tiaras & birthday presents & chocolate & cake. It's good to have friends like these; ily all. (: Photos soon, hopefully.. if I'm bothered that is.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YEAR 12s for getting results back & getting what they wanted/almost getting what they wanted. I was actually excited for some of you this year when other years, I usually don't care that much. Probably because we're getting closer to the time when we'll have to stress & crack, & have complete freedom afterwards.
& may I say, I LOVE THOSE FACEBOOK LIKES. I find most of them pointless & annoying & spammy but some people are hilarious & I like the epidemic that's struck LOL.
THOSE "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY..."
To sum it all up;
"Dude, she just called you kiwi", "OH HELL NO, hold my sheep".
"Dude, she just called you asian", "OH HELL NO, hold my eyes open"
"OH HERR NO, HOLD MY CHOPSTICKS"
"Dude, she just called you something which you are". "OH HELL NO!! Hold my object which reinforces the stereotype which I fit."
"Dude, she just called you Brittney Spears". "OH HELL NO!! Hold my shaved baby!"
"Dude, she just called you gay". "OH HELL NO, Hold my hand!"
'Dude she just called you a...' 'Who the hell is she and why is everyone saying 'oh hell no' and looking for her?' "Uh..." "And why the hell are you holding chopsticks, iphones, puppies, promise rings, bibles, fried chicken, candy, Ninja stars, breast implants, condoms, cactuses, tacos, sombreros and god knows what" "Uh..."
2009- the year of TURBANS
2010- the year of "LOL. JK"
2011- the year of "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY.."
Let us commemorate these, because they're lame but at the same time, pretty funny. & I can't believe I dedicated this post to them but it's so big right now, like probably just at this moment.
Ok, going to go read more of them. Photos will come soon hopefullys & I'll elaborate on all the posts I forgot to . ^ ^


