Monday, January 24, 2011
SNOOP DIZZLE LOOK
Yesterday was cool. Going down to the shops with yr9, well now yr10 & just hanging while eating chips & ice cream yuuuuuuum. LOL doing the mother's club with esther & samuel [their kids are doing well while mine have all died] while joseph facepalms at us & our imaginary kids & jay & joohwan run around like crazy with a basketball. It was too hot for that much energy =/ LOL; fun time.

Then for dinner, we went to the place in strathfield dad likes [the korean bbq place with the cold noodles & meat yuuuuuum]. Such good food. Dad always reminds us to look back on our childhood as possibly the happiest times of our lives when we could have all this delicious food & go out without having to worry about much except for school. He takes pride I think in making sure we have the best we can have & is happy when we're happy, even after a meal. Same with mum, she cares so much & w We take it for granted so many times & we're always too young to understand what we have before we become old & realise it's gone. I just don't know how to treasure moments & people properly; all I can do is take photos & write about them, hoping that I won't forget them one day.

THE SNOOP DIZZLE LOOK.

The day before [Saturday], Sarah & I had another retarded conversation. I was just looking at her & was randomly like.

Me- You know...I think you should pluck your eyebrows

Sarah - ...?

Me- LOL sorry, no, no, I mean, I just reckon it'd look better

Sarah- I don't want to, man [full attitude]. They give me my SNOOP DIZZLE LOOK ! -flares eyes & nostrils-

Us- ahahaha what the hell, where did that come out of ??!!


It was actually from cinderella story which was funny.



Today, dyed hair which cost almost $100 at Eastwood [after porridge for breakfast & doing pretty much nothing all morning] & it barely looks different which sucks but we're hoping it'll change a bit.

Hahaha, I love mum. At the hairdressers, there was this little girl [probably younger than 4] in a tiara with a dora explorer plaything toy [like a gameboy/laptop thing] & she kept pushing it towards us, telling us to play. & we just laughed at her cuteness & told her to play it herself but then she kept insisting & pushing it towards us so we eventually ended up in a heated competition against each other in the dora explorer games. I had to go wash my hair but when I came back & the guy started drying it, I looked back & saw mum playing on it, & going to the little girl in korean, "THERE ! THERE I played it ! Are you happy now ??!!" but of course, in a more playful & less aggro way. ahahaha but later, Sarah told me that mum had been forced into it & eventually was fierce into the number games of dora explorer & kept going, "yes...YES ! I DID IT" & apparently mum & the toddler were like wrestling the game to make each other play it. LOL <3 MY MUM.

The three of us [Sarah] went to Pishon to get patbingsu where mum & I only ate & Sarah sort of prodded it. Mum got bread because she loves things like that- sweet potato cake & bread that we don't find that tasteful. I think she eats them as snacks a lot whereas we like to pig out on chips or whatever. On a whim, the day before, I was like "I'd like to eat samgyupsal..." & so today, because mum is so wonderful & always gives us so much to please us, she bought it & cooked it & made chilli tofu because it's Sarah's favourite. She did all that even after she was tired from driving us to Eastwood & then to Sarah's swimming lesson. My mum's epic, best mum in the world if I may say so myself (: SHE SHOULD WIN AN AWARD [not just for this because it's so little comapred to what she does each day]. I'm so grateful to my parents & I just adore my sister because of her stupidity [hehe xP] & LOL moments. All the time.

We watched Pretty Little Liars while dad was working just then & it was pretty stupid but addictive like all shows. Then dad & I ran. Mum says I have to go sleep.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE, HAVE TO GO :DD