Friday, February 4, 2011
HOT.HOT; SUN MELTING
Today, birthday dinner "properly" but we just went to an everyday place because I asked for it, WAY too hot to go do something special in the city.

So "Beauty & the Beast" restaurant again, very yum as usual, hehe. We forced dad to wash his car for the first time in what feels like forever. We were fully like "omg, we can't see out the window" & then we yelled at him to go find a carwash. After that, in the actual carwash, mum was like "I hope no one left any windows or doors open" which prompted Sarah & I to start yelling, "OH CRAP, WE LEFT THE CAT OUTSIDE" & "EFF I NEED FRESH AIR, MY LEGS ARE CRAMPING" & "THERE'S AN OLD MAN DROWNING FROM THE SPRINKLERS !!". They were stupid moments.

Lately, mum & I haven't been getting along so well, everything I do annoys her & everything she does annoys me so I tried to apologise but I suck at putting words together. I honestly only say very little of what's going through my head because, I mean, I talk a lot but think even more.

So it sort of went like this;;

Me- Mum...I'm sorry
Mum *meaningful look*- why ?
Me- For...for...well, you know those 4 diamond rings you had ? [they don't exist btw]
Mum *groan*
Me *fully dramatic, sobbing*- well I had to, I mean, I'm sorry, I had to pawn them off. WE NEEDED THE MONEY; i bought the house with it...
Mum- LOL whatever
Sarah *from other side of the house*- Grace, freaking stop pawning off those diamond rings !

So as you can see, I suck at apologies or anything & it always ends up in a stupid conversation. I can do speeches but not when they really matter, like require any emotion. I'm horrible at emotion as well. So in the slightest chance, if mum ever sees this, I really am sorry (:

the.end.