Tuesday, February 1, 2011
hehe
I adore ruse, I love friends, I love catching up. I think this holidays has been like the record for the least outings gone out or something which made my mum think I turned into a hermit/loser with no friends LOL i guess that's partly true (;I felt very alive for like the first few minutes at school, screaming & being a retard in general, finding everyone & whatever. But the sun hates me/you/us. It burned & scorched & boiled until we were like a bubbling puddle of fat [gross]. I think it was a pretty historic day, first day for '11 for pretty much everyone except yr7s & seniors & we went in, so high & pumped, & died from heatstroke before we went home. A group of like 10 of us hid out in the changeroom, like clinging to the cool brick wall [after swarming to the canteen yeaaaaah]. I DIED, SO HOT.
So at home, I was depressed & dead & annoyed, pretty stoned because of the weather. Then I had to clean out my room & everything & was still stoned even though I found a snow white costume I used to have & then I ran around the house with the cape, BECAUSE I'M COOL LIKE THAT & gave up on my resolution to study harder already; pssssh no one cares.
So yeah in a way, today was supposed to be eventful & it was because it was amazingggggg to see friends again- like family. All holidays, a apart from like the rare outing [less than 5 :OO], I felt like I haven't talked to anyone in ages. Seriously. So loner. Church is alright but I'm not insanely close with anyone there & I can't be with family for 6 weeks without going insane, no matter how much I love them. So good break from it all, just in time, break from holidays.
I'm still a bubbling puddle of fat under this heat but I think I might be ready for this year, yessssssh, & getting involved in more than 10 extracurriculars this time. (: PACT.