Monday, January 31, 2011
My sister's first day of high school
WAS TODAY. We did our best this morning to make her look her least dorkiest because her dress was like down to her ankles & her bag was humongous but she should keep it because that's doing the grand tradition of year sevens proud 8). I was going to save her the embarrassment but I can't help it. She was trying to be all careless in the morning [while mum & dad frantically got nervous & started taking pictures] & she was trying to stay calm, going "pssh ? high school ? That's NOTHING" without actually saying it, but then she got a nosebleed because of her excitement/nervousness. & I just spent 10 min laughing at her instead of doing her hair. But it was also kind of sucky because I had to wake up early which isn't cool.This year's going to be different, going to miss the gone yr 12s very much but it'll be fun anyways. Can't wait till the rest of us are allowed back at school tomorrow LOL; got a sneak peek at the now-yr-11s' senior uniform, they look nice but funny because I'm not used to seeing them as seniors hehh. Honestly can't wait for a full year with more awesome moments & photos to take & friends to meet & places to go; holidays was a pause & a chance to spend time with family but I'm pumped for crazy times.
Yesterday, at church, Tiffany's birthday cake & top hat which was all fun. (:
SO LAST DAY OF YR NINE HOLIDAYS, can't wait for tomorrow, seriously.
Now bombard with lovely pictures of epic Disney movies as I think I'm going through a phase again (:
I'll try & stay away from corn & cheese but some I just HAVE to put on here, because once you see it, you can't just leave it..





SARAH'S FAVOURITE MUSHU

MUM'S FAVOURITE SCENE TO MOCK & SING IN FUNNY OPERA VOICE.



PROBABLY EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE CURRENTLY.

<33 mulan

I personally think the kid is high.