Thursday, February 3, 2011
all the hugging in the middle of birthday song
I'm 15 now. That's weird. Sorry I don't have much of a personality right now.I'll blog about this lovely day later (:
Too tired after watching easy a [which was good & not as dodgy as expected ] & ALADDIN; freaking legend.
Pancakes on the Rocks [fat food, ribs, pancakes, egg, sausage, nachosssss] & zebra cake & not eating it but blowing out the candles, crunchy cadbury chocolate. LOVE.
Thank you vee much for everyone who said happy birthday, means a lot. I'm sorry if I sometimes forget but I'll try to remember everyone's because I realised just a little message can make your day [unless it's just me & I'm weird so that's reasonable :DD]
During the middle of the song, my parents just came & hugged me & in that moment, in the dark & glowing above the cake, it was sort of perfect despite the fact I had a headache & all.