Sunday, March 6, 2011
FORMAL FUNDRAISE..
I haven't blogged in a while & I think that can be accounted for in my uninteresting personality which is, very truthfully, not worth being recorded. A lot of things have happened so far but really I can't keep blogging everyday, not because I don't have the time to but because I don't have the motivation to type out my life LOL.So yeah, this is,, yeah, what's happened so far.
- My grandparents on my dad's side as moved into Baulko [like 1 min from my house] which means we can see more of them & it's better because once my cousins come back from America, they get a new house & my grandparents are in my cousins' old house. Also, it's not right to refer to it like this but because they're getting old, if anything happens to them, we'll be close by to help. Sarah & I were wandering around the house, the day that they were moving furniture in & then James & my aunt came for a little while & then we went to James's house & watched, no joke, like 10 episodes of The Brady Bunch. ahahah I'm in love with old shows, they're so much less trashy than the shows now.
- My family ate out a LOT, as usual. I thought since we started school, we'd stop a little but no full fire, chopsticks on the go LOL. I've lost count the amount of times we've gone to Eastwood & I've had thai food twice so far YUMM. (: Mum, Sarah & I also went to Castle Hill Piazza & went to Eurolounge which had dishes which were tiny but delicious [eheh, like any good asian, my wonderful mum made use of the coupons HAHA, maintomain].
- Powerhouse Mueseum, KO soccer- FUN WITH FRIENDS, couldn't love ruse more. I was pretty sick though so I was dead while everyone else was hyper. I did however, [& I'm very proud of this], manage to convince hong & berry I was 1/4 Jamaican for a while. LOL SO GULLIBLE.
- A LOT of reading on Jaclyn Moriarity books which don't seem that great at first but they really pull you in & I end up having a real soft spot for them. A LOT of watching old shows like The Nanny, The Brady Bunch & I also love Friends. Nothing out of the ordinary, mathing a little [like it's a sport], ohhh WON OUR FIRST NETBALL GAME UNSPIRITUALLY (; I must say, we are proud haha.
- Trying to stay off facebook
- Failing to stay off facebook
- WORK EXPERIENCE TOMORROW. It's at a medical lab at Westmead hospital. I don't know if it'll be very fun but I'm hoping that it'll be worth it because it might either inspire me or tell me something against it. It's sort of the area I want to head into but still too early to be sure, I think it's the right thing to do even though other places will be,, SO MUCH FUN. oh gosh so jealous [of Brittany who's going to Kzone LOL & Catherine & Emily who are going to a fashion school/institute] but yeah, not excited but hoping for the best.
- Vaccination & becoming sick immediately afterwards. Coincidence ? I THINK NOT.
- Today went to church with easter eggs to sell for our formal & versed samuel to get more buyers & sell more. But in all honesty, he has an unfair advantage as he is currently crippled & on crutches. Thus, he has more people feeling sorry for him [aka wanting to buy from him]. SEE MY LOGIC ? But yeah, I was perfectly capable on 2 legs & managed to sell all of them in a shorter time LOL; because it was totes my marketing skills [or having lots of relatives at church who hate chocolate but like to give me money; <33 my grandma & aunt]. Today was good. Sarah was insanely sick though & I was pretty sick myself.
- I think that pretty much sums up my uneventful life. I know I must come across as a loser but I reckon I'm very comfortable in my awesomeness & don't need to prove it. LOL JK, I'm just a loser but having fun being one. :DD
I really don't think tumblrs are that great because usually they are a bunch of lovely pictures that don't say much. I really envy those people who can put their honest thoughts onto a blog for people to read, they're very open. See, I can't do that so I end up with this whole summary of my life up on here [minus random musings & epiphanies that really aren't much better]. So, instead I will leave a link that will change your life to make up for that:
http://thedisneyprincess.tumblr.com/
GOAL #1- to be more open-minded & open-mouthed [without being tactless]. JUST BE YOURSELF.
byebye, watching wongfu productions & communitychannel on youtube.
LOL, Sarah found this & we both agree it suits exactly us & usually what happens..