Tuesday, March 8, 2011
My layout isn't as colourful or pretty but I think I need this right now.

CEEBS to talk about work experience. I worked [or burdened; depending on which way you look at it] the immunology part of the medical labs today & drew blood & cells & DNA on pipettes; major fun, HUGE MACHINES & tired legs. All part of the experience . haha & the school called & the secretary didn't know I was here so I might be put down for truanting work experience LOL. Mum & dad picked me up & we had dinner at parra [with Sarah at home with Grandma; eating su-jeh-bi, Sarah's favourite food that Grandma makes]. We were gone for longer than we expected as dad took a "short cut" out of Windsor Road & ended up in snail's-pace traffic because of road work. IT WAS SO LOL because mum started yelling as he swerved off into a smaller road while he kept reassuring her that it was the faster way & then the car just stopped because the traffic was so slow. Then, mum started yelling & slapping dad. So dad kept going "I'M DRIVING, NO HITTING THE DRIVER WHILE HE'S DRIVING" & mum just kept going "WHAT DRIVING ??". She had a point since we were just sort of still because of the traffic, no driving whatsoever . It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing from the backseat, watching them yell & stare awkwardly at the traffic. But the food at parra was good, egg soup/casserole, bosam & chilli crab. Ohh & for lunch break, dad took me to the thai restaurant across the road from the hospital & I had pad thai as usual but dad went with some exotic food [as he usually does & always likes trying random new foods] that he once had, it was called "Banana Flower Salad" or something & came out way late but it was so pretty & tasty. The salad was encased in a huge purple flower. GORGEOUS. Then we had some banana dessert [warm fried banana in coconut milk]. I'd never tried it so it was really delicious, trying it for the first time.

All in all today was pretty good. GOODBYE, must study/or at least try for brain bee (:




..OR A LOT OF FUN :D