Saturday, March 12, 2011
(:
There was a girl [well old sort of if 25 years counts LOL] but she had a full pandora bracelet. It made me wonder..

What year of my life will be the most memorable?
What week will be most exciting?
What day will be the one I think about the most?
Where is the most exciting place I will be standing?
Which face will I smile at the most?
Which moment will be the one I want back the most?
Which is the wish I will wish the most?
Which tune will I hum the most when I'm happy?

It makes me want a pandora bracelet. It sounds superficial & I'm totally against commercialism and the idea of one bead being worth hundreds but I like the idea of it; that every charm is a moment to remember.

And...I'm not going to lie. They're pretty.