Sunday, March 20, 2011
IT'S FRIDAAAAAY
I hate doing this because everyone else is doing it but the song is so ridiculously stupid & annoying that I feel obligated to drum it into everyone else's ears.I should be studying for a maths test or at least sleeping to rest up for it but I CEEBS.
I don't want to sound like a lazy couch potato or such a tech freak/sterotypical of our generation but I seriously can't live without the tv or internet, I honestly think I'd go crazy.
HAHA today, I was talking with mum.
Mum- I love you and Sarah most out of all the living things on the Earth <33
Me- ..[stupidly blinking] What about all the non-living things ? Like.. ROCKSS
Mum- Ohh yeah, they're down there on that list..along with your father..
ahahah, today went to Blacktown RSL with grandparents, cousin [James] & his parents, & this pastor & his wife from Korea. I'm not sure if I'm related to them but I'm pretty sure I'm not.
James, Sarah & I spent a good hour of that dinner piling up dessert [like mousse, cake, coconut squishyball things, ice cream, apple crumble, fruit] & serving it to everyone while the adults looked upon in horror at the wastage of our food. I kept getting up to pile them on while James kept going, OOH DELICIOUS in this retarded French accent & acted like a chef. But in our defence, the plating was really pretty & looked like Masterchef style - full with cherries on top & whipped cream. (L) Mum was next to us, not wanting to join in the adults' conversation and looking at us in deep concern. James was seriously eating everything while Sarah spooned up ice cream only. I adore apple crumble. Then the three of us, like the immature kids we were, got busted by this old man who told us to stay with our parents twice. He was so annoying & pushy- as if we're like 5 or something so it turned into a bitch session [while James hid out in the bathroom to not be caught again].
Grandma did the thumbs-up sign again which means I have to be the best. Cheh-goh in Korean. She's told me that ever since I was little, to be a doctor, to try my hardest. I know it sounds pressured, as if what she's telling me is wrong & I don't like her doing this. But I actually accept it as motivation and agree with her; it's sort of just another reason to try. It's our sign.