Sunday, March 27, 2011
tangents of my mind.
I wish you could see what you mean to me.

This line. Kills me. I just think it was an excuse to make something [that wasn't, isn't and never will be] deep and meaningful. It's literally everywhere- songs, books, blogs.. It rhymes, which is a bonus and which I hate more. It doesn't make sense. Why can't you just tell them ? Why, for everything words stand for, can't you just tell that person what they mean to you ? Why do they have to see it, work out from the hints, get it ? Why can't you just say it with words instead of hiding it and wailing out bad poetry to the internet and radio ? Just save society and tell that person. Before you misunderstand, this isn't a deep rant with hidden meaning, directed at someone. This is just a very blunt poster going "STOP WITH THE UGLY CORNY LINES".

On another note, aside from that picky rant, I'm going to finally start studying. Just to not completely fail. Maybe. It depends. I'll see how it goes. [LOL that means it won't happen].
If you've stayed with me this far, can I please apologise for making you read all this pointlessness.

BUT, THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE. & I JUST GOT TO SAY.. I know how everybody idolizes Audrey Hepburn but Gregory Peck, I am convinced, is a flawless actor.





Old movies are a million times better than the movies now. [except the 60s-80s ones; they suck even more]. I love Sabrina, Roman Holiday & Breakfast at Tiffany's as well. But I don't believe they're timeless or whatever. So cliched.



I need to broaden that world.
I don't know if I should get confirmed for baptism. I don't feel like I'm ready.

Sorry for this complete randomness.