Today, finally got all the comments for DukeofEd. Went to church at 4:30ish, missed tutoring [Dr.Lee] & folded paper into popcorn boxes and made lollybags instead. It was for this movie night to fundraise for Allowah Children's Hospital. The movie was great, like in this inspiring, completely non-frivolous sort of way. It was, in short, motivational- Barefoot Dreams. I want to be that person- the heroine of a life story. In a small way, I mean. CORN&CHEESE but I think there really are those people that stuff just happens to, because God chooses them. I mean it like that, the person who doesn't give up until they make a difference. The one willing to try making someone else's life a little better, the one who gets through a whole trial. Helping your neighbour. We don't see it as a big thing when we compare it to anything else, it just gets lost in between trying to avoid screwing up individually; but other people were put on the Earth for a reason, the same as us. It's important to love our brothers and sisters, when we fundraise, we're not helping the "less fortunate" or charity, we're helping out our bros & sisters, not strangers. It's a vital part of existence. We're not helping humanity. We're helping people. It's a good cause.!
Thanks (:
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Allowah, fundraising
ALITTLERECOUNT
Today, finally got all the comments for DukeofEd. Went to church at 4:30ish, missed tutoring [Dr.Lee] & folded paper into popcorn boxes and made lollybags instead. It was for this movie night to fundraise for Allowah Children's Hospital. The movie was great, like in this inspiring, completely non-frivolous sort of way. It was, in short, motivational- Barefoot Dreams. I want to be that person- the heroine of a life story. In a small way, I mean. CORN&CHEESE but I think there really are those people that stuff just happens to, because God chooses them. I mean it like that, the person who doesn't give up until they make a difference. The one willing to try making someone else's life a little better, the one who gets through a whole trial. Helping your neighbour. We don't see it as a big thing when we compare it to anything else, it just gets lost in between trying to avoid screwing up individually; but other people were put on the Earth for a reason, the same as us. It's important to love our brothers and sisters, when we fundraise, we're not helping the "less fortunate" or charity, we're helping out our bros & sisters, not strangers. It's a vital part of existence. We're not helping humanity. We're helping people. It's a good cause.!
Thanks (:
Profilé
Writer
Hello, I'm Grace, 16, Christian, go to a school filled with cows & Asians & loving it like mad. You can't really talk about yourself without sounding like an attention-seeking derp so yeah, this blog is for to read when I'm old & my memory's all gone LOL but I hope it cures your boredom sometimes.