Monday, March 28, 2011
yet another pointless post
Currently watching Glee on Oprah. It seriously amazes me how someone's life can completely change, famous, rich, anything, through one audition, one moment when you decide to just go for it. It's the same way I feel bad for that nameless girl who just missed out on getting Hermione's part in Harry Potter because, if you think about it, it means a million job opportunities and a billion dollars. But I think what's meant to be is meant to be. It also hits me that the people who struggled in high school are the successful ones. High school isn't everything- it literally isn't the end of the world. But, right now, it makes up our whole world.

Yes, I got those retarded already-known epiphanies from watching Oprah.


TIME TO GO STUDY [or watch more tv]. I honestly don't study as much as I say I'm going to do. I WISH I DID. I wish things were easily done as said.