Monday, April 11, 2011
FIRST DAY OF HOLIDAYS
SO UNPRODUCTIVE.

A million points of light. Large amber orbs. A dust sheen of light. On a completely unrelated topic, Farenheit 451's a good book, brilliant literature and all that, but still not a contestant for The Lovely Bones. I think I'm in love with that book . But but but back to the original topic, I hath done absolutely nothing, feeling like a slothish slug, just sort of going to chug my way through these 2 weeks of hibernation, probably gaining weight and losing speed along the way LOL. Also, due to the fact procrastination is a permanent habit, I shall do science oral stuff on the last day probably.

I don't have a topic to rant about to be honest, that's sort of why I'm flittering about talking about the extent of my fatassedness & doing retarded book reviews. I shall post again later, sorry for the wastage of thy time. [don't ask me why, I just go weird when it comes to holidays.

Byebye, off to be busy doing absolutely nothing.