Saturday, April 9, 2011
when you're afraid to gamble anything, you lose your life
Today, went to Chatswood with mum & Sarah for matrix seminar where mum collected all the free stuff. The sessions were about med & studying & yeah, but we were supposed to stay for 5 hours. That obviously didn't work out. Sarah & I got bored after the second hour/session & we dragged mum out shopping & eating. (: The talks were alright, inspirational in some ways, reinforced dreams, gave realistic approach and advice. That sort of thing. They didn't say this but this is what I got from it- that success is just failure turned inside out. They aren't opposites. Although I was complaining along with Sarah & I do love shopping and eating, I did get something from it. There's a lot of power in motivation and positivity. Just got to work at it.Then we dumped Sarah at Dr Lee so I'm here, listening to acoustic sweet music [JRA music is so corn&cheese&quirky], blogging a little recount.
MUST GO NOW.