Wednesday, April 13, 2011
nonsensical, no?
The thoughts that whirl around, a snail's shell in a lake, a fog on top of a mountain, is all because a social life is lacking. Smiling is so easy to do; whether fake or not, it's not the biggest burden that people always cry or break down about. Coffee smells so nice but it tastes like what it is, bitter crushed bean in water with sugar sprinkled on to take away the real taste. I won't be going out at all these holidays so that is when pointless surveys come in handy.I can’t get to sleep without: a pillow & the dark
If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: other dolls & probably lots of money
I have an irrational fear of: car accidents, actually no, i still think that's pretty rational..
At my grandparents house I usually eat: kimchi noodles, bosum, su-jeh-bi, any noodle or meat thing (:
When I was born I weighed: 4kg, a fat fat baby :D
I am most opposed to: the usual- inequality, racism, selfishness, also people who are ignorant of different faiths
On myspace I like to stalk: FACEBOOK
I am too old to be: playing on children's playgrounds and whimpering when i get fired of a job but i still do
I find the thought of childbirth: daunting
Next door to my house is: surprise, surprise, another house
My feet are: on the table currently
My preferred style of jeans are: skinnies
I know how to cook: absolutely nothing unless instant noodles count
I am annoyed at: the fact i shouldn't be here but i am because this survey is sort of addictive
Men should always: be gentlemen, either that or at least shower LOL
Women should never: tolerate if the men aren't the above
The scariest sea creature is: ME. eheh, i don't know, bet there's something scarier than sharks though, can't think of any
The world is over populated with: rich people and poor people
I recently broke: pretty much everything i touched
I last cried because: i was trying to
I would like to be in an advertisement for: some expensive brand i can keep after the shooting
My favorite shoes are: depends
My mothers’ greatest fear is: of dogs
When I think of Full House: some drama pops up in my head with a theme song i made up
I Say This You Say That
Pill: high
Sticker: OMG GIVE
Swirl: vanilla
Bird: sky
Drop: ouch
Coaster: LET'S GO
Wave: ocean
Enough: enough is not good enough
Coupon: my mother's favourite word
Button: Coraline
Nail: hands
Market: fish,, is that weird ?
Rust: copper
OJ: huh ?
Trash: gross
Key: gorgeous
Pick: favourite (:
Snack: all food
Snow: white Christmas
Bake: cake
Curl: scared
Ring: wedding
Soil: agriculture
Cross: sacrifice
MUST GO NOW.