Friday, April 22, 2011
the last emperor
LOL I'm such a chill fatass, ate Sakae for lunch because Sarah felt like it yet again, & now I'm going out to eat Thai. I'm considering trying out for biggest loser but then I realised I don't have the motivation. Just a couple week before halfyearlies [oh goshh, I almost capitalised the H & Y in that; see we're so messed in the head like that, placing so much significance on year 10 exams TSKK]. I honestly haven't been doing anything, should get a move on if I don't want to completely fail. I'm also tutoring my sister & getting paid [$15 an hour; I know, a total ripoff for my mum but a goldmine for me although, initially, I insisted on $40]. I'm becoming a money-hungry, failure/study-obsessed Korean who must also try & raise self-esteem and find the meaning of life within a few years. Wish me luck.

I have nothing interesting to talk about [not that I usually do], damn my self esteem has plummeted throughout these two weeks. I'll find something & hopefully entertain you enough tomorrow, sir/maam. (:

<3 HAVE FUN YEAAH. I'M OUT.

Disclaimer- "I'M OUT" does not imply that I have finally obtained a life. It just means I'm off the internet to mope around in real life and be the loser that I am, try to study, fail, eat and sleep. It, in no way, means I have become less loser or have earned a social life. It probably also means that I won't go out at all for anything other than to eat.

So.. although I'm sure you're thoroughly enjoying my stupidity and total surface/shallow comments about what I've been up to, I must go..& save the world. Yeah.

GOODBYE.