Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Hello, bored one
Sorry for my boring, short, vague posts. I promise I shall use the time I'm wasting on the computer for a good cause [like wasting it even more]. TODAY WAS BLEHH again, nothing to talk about except WILDCATS WINNING [I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYSSSSSSS] (:

I know this might sound stupid and desperate but can someone please start a blog I can read, updating regularly [as regularly as I stalk/check, which is like every 5 minutes] & make it very very entertaining.

I'M SO BORED & I SUCK AT CONCENTRATING & STUDYING.

But Sarah & I are planning to have a full The BigBang Theory marathon and a Star Wars [which she is obsessed with and I'm probably sure I'll hate] marathon- then we're going to eat everything in sight while watching Pirates of the Carribean 4 & Water For the Elephants. Maybe throw in a shopping spree, musical with friends and kbbq & we've got heaven. LOL, GET BACK TO WORK, YOU ! [who probs have half yearlies coming up yeaaah !]