Wednesday, November 21, 2012
my happy place
I think it's in the future.

So, despite exams & all, I've been happy.. somewhat. My family are actually amazing & I've just been really blessed that they're the way they are & have faith in me even when I have pretty much none for myself. It's been kind of tough this week but I think I've got no one to blame but myself this time.

Well, on Sunday, I got confirmed &.. seeing as I don't have fb, I don't even have pictures haha but they're on Yadha's blog so all's good. I would attempt something d&m right now but I can't bring myself to do it. It's a confirmation. It's amazing in itself. I also had my first taste of wine at Holy Communion as a result & yuck, do not see the appeal in being an alcoholic. Anyway, this is it for today :D BYE KIDS