Monday, October 1, 2012
Obligatory post, do I have to go matrix tomorrow
So, haven't been having the most fun holidays but it's worth it because I'd be scared to death starting school if I was too underprepared. Matrix has been fun & don't worry I haven't gone insane, it's fun because of the people & food :D But really, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I've been living off Hero sushi though & have not had froyo once because, clearly, you've all been wanting to know. Yesterday, after church, family went out to Criniti's for dinner & had San Churros which made up for the whole tiring, sick & stressful week. I've also spent a lot of time youtubing really embarrassing things but I can't help it, like not joking, if you saw my 'recommended videos' column, you'd be like "what the retarded".
I don't actually have a lot to say but just asking, is a lack of confidence or overconfidence more likely to contribute to a person's downfall? Up till now, I thought overconfidence because if someone is insecure, they might be more motivated or try harder to overcome whatever obstacle but then it's also possible that that might paralyse them altogether, you know? In the same way, someone's overconfidence might actually help them in allowing them to reach out of their comfort zone & do it anyway even though, realistically, it wasn't within their capabilities like bungee or skydiving.. or, you know, they could fail. So which do you reckon ?
*edit: also, Yadha, since you forced this blog post out, it's your turn, right ?