Sunday, September 9, 2012
Post exams & Russian numbers

So, due to popular demand [heh, hi Catherine], here is a blog post about pretty much anything that pops into my mind. But just for organization sakes, I shall dotpoint them. & to retain a degree of uniqueness [or so I feel special], I shall use Russian numbers. Far out, have to google them now. Okay here we go.

Adeen- a bit outdated, but Daffodil Day was lovely. Really happy & proud to have been a part of such brightness. -insert corny cheese & cheesy corn-

Dva- PRELIMS. Well, they were just exams, what can I say ? I feel they were the most chillax set of exams I've gone through despite how important the maths one is this time but maybe I was just over it & completely accepting of how screwed  I was. That being said, none were too bad; I hated how arrogant some friends got over them at times but that's expected I guess. The worst for me was probably physics/2u maths & best.. chem/3u maths ? Haha, ridiculous. Oh wait 3u eng was terrible but it was a complete joke to most of the grade.

Tri- POST-PRELIMS. This might be a bit long & pointless. So after that last 3u maths, we had a little Go Green meeting where we basically just sat around & brainstormed projects, eventually only coming up with one idea & then being like "ceebs, it's after exams, let's go do something". So Liz, Shobhana & I went to Yogurberry which I didn't eat, went with Liz to buy her mum a birthday day cake & my phone case. We really had nothing to do so parted there & I went to Strathfield, freaking 4 hours early to Matrix. Haha, it was okay though. I sat in a cafe, ate Tiramisu & read something I didn't understand before Angela, Tang, Jono, Jimmy & Vincent came &.. we played King of Opera. I don't know, I think  was pretty out of it after all the stress, I was just tired & wanted to sleep but Mum didn't let me come home because that would mean she'd have to drive out to Stra again but still, so tired. & Matrix was so.. I felt like I was going to faint but it ended & just the fact that exams were over was so.. :'). Came home & pretty much grumbled about how tired & dead I was before rummaging the fridge & watching Miss Congeniality with my sister hahaha.

Chyetirye- THE WEEKEND. Went to Eastwood on Saturday morning like a good little Korean & got my hair cut, now I actually look identical to my sister. Mum, Sarah & I ate at Jonga Jip then rushed to a house auction which we lost yet again but it's okay, we got to see David Choy [the Mary Poppins of real estate agents, as my sister likes to call him]. Dw, in joke. The highlight of the day was Dad taking us all out for Chinese at Liu Rose, Concord. Peking duck & really nice moments [not all because of the food]. They gave us fortune cookies at the end which we, as Koreans aren't used to, so Dad just ate the cookie & read out the wrong side of the fortune [the numbers instead of the actual fortune] & Mum proceeded to stuff the cookie in her mouth before we had to stop her. Hehe my parents are such noobs. It was pretty funny also because the fortunes genuinely suited each of us in current situations [oh except Sarah's because it told her she was creative & sharp-minded or something which totally isn't true]. Anyways, got home, just lazed about for ages & watched Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging. Fine, our taste in movies is ridiculous but it was really because we needed something extremely dumb to watch. Today, church; there was a new guy straight from Korea & we were all trying to introduce ourselves in Korean & failed miserably. In fact, it was so bad that is got video taped. Also, watched A Walk to Remember which wasn't as soppy & bad as I expected & had a nice nap today.

Pyat- I really want to read lots of books but now have no time for them. If there's one thing I regret not doing when I had the time, it's seriously just reading everything when I had the chance. Oh well.. after hsc :( Was telling someone this but it's that point in our schooling life where we say that sadly now.

Sorry, I was going to write a lot more but too tired now. I hope this made up for the drought of nothingness.

BYE NOW.