Friday, July 27, 2012
So what has been up?
Still in that massive ceebs mood for blogging, also nothing extremely important has happened. So I'm just going to ramble for the fun of it with no real sequence.Yesterday, there was like a massive Asian gathering at Eastwood because it was 50% off froyo at Yogurberry which was absolutely delicious & cheap. Packs from all different schools coming together to fight in queue for that frozen yoghurt, brings tears to my eyes :') It also meant catching up with a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while &, you know, eating a lot which is like a bonus. I just love those moments where you feel like 'wow, such a small world' when, in reality, it only feels like because all the people you know are Asian kids & the circle/world you live in is actually very small.
I had to turn someone down recently & it's pretty much the worst feeling in the world, probably worse than getting rejected yourself which I imagine is bad. I don't know, I'm a terrible person & it never gets any easier. & just in case all my many readers [yes, all two of you] get curious, don't worry, you don't know them.
I had a hole in my stocking all yesterday & it led to much persecution, people tried to colour it in with a sharpie, poked at it & I was called sluzzzza & a whole bunch of other deragatory names I don't wish to recall. I also decided that a plan for the zombie apocalypse was in order & plan to start a complex & foolproof strategy for surviving it.
I saddened Yadha by throwing his pink balloon off a balcony & so drew one in & it made everyone happy again. Sometimes that's all you need :')

LATEST SCHOOL UPDATE, I never get enough sleep, I'm basically always moody, tired, selfish & never really connect with anyone properly. Everything's become just polite, superficial conversation, weird jokes I don't even get, incoherent whimpering & whining [LOL Catherine], dead eyes, dead voice & lots of time gone. I've given up on trying to stay grounded. It's so easy to drift instead.