Thursday, July 19, 2012
Prefect induction & a mix of other stuff
Sorry, it's been a while. A lot of bright & happy things have happened but I was just too tired to write about them.For example, yesterday, I was stung by a wasp & got my shoe stolen by Nathan & Kerry in the same lunch. That was pretty eventful, I must say.
Hahaha in all seriousness, everything's been really lovely except the constant dread I get whenever I think of the maths I'm behind in or exams & the post-church-camp depression. This first week has been really great.
Today was prefect induction & all I remember is just watching the whole school stare at us throughout the whole assembly [mostly in boredom, admittedly] but seeing all these faces that we've grown so used to & even fond of & then, please excuse this massive cheesy corn, knowing that you're up there to have a whole year serving them & bringing them fun. It's just very awesome & having Mum there meant a lot also. During the luncheon, I smuggled out Rocky road for Sarah & her friends & they were infinitely grateful, she now owes me at least fundamental politeness at home.
Also, not referring to the principal's address at all, but can someone please explain how squid reproduction is relevant to prefect induction?
Also, today, Samuel & I discussed our awkward, 'hypothetical' problems with people you readers probably don't know & decided that there was like a love triangle & a love line involved- two separate entities. Also, we made Tony chime in & since he loves himself, it's like a love circle. So, essentially, we decided on the Deathly Hallows. We're such cool kids. & massive trolls when it comes to human relationships. Either way, I think it's the first time a love Deathly Hallows has been made.
The reason all the Dr Lee group was at Eastwood today was purely to get half price on frozen yoghurt at Praus LOL. We didn't really do much before we went to eat Pho. I love these people. Dr Lee itself was pretty fun when I annoyed Audrey all lesson & she annoyed the tutor & Sylvia/Grace/Byun were being superannoying behind us & we already know how annoying Catherine is. So yeah, an explosion of annoyingness we were.
Sorry for the lack of coherence in this post. So tired & have to get started on maths but one last thing to add to today's prefect inductions.
Congratulations to these wonderful three. Ahahaha first among equals indeed. But really, looking forward to working with [for?] you guys & there couldn't be better people at the head.

ALSO, these noobs who are fantastically talented, bubbly & crazy fun. Really excited for you all & let's do the best we can :D