Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Crazy week
I kept going to post but then going back on it so this is kind of the accumulated recount for things I wasn't going to post. Also, I thought white writing wasn't visible because the cursor isn't enabled on my blog but apparently you can read it so.. bleugh. Ahah, it's alright though. This is what happened over the week; I was just going to keep it as a draft but might as well. I'm sorry for that awkward picture of a dog skipping- didn't know what to say.


Saturday

Friday night, Dad had a heart attack. I asked my sister how she managed to stay so emotionless/controlled today and all she did was give me a strange look & tell me that that's what I always do whenever something goes wrong. She promptly began to be a retard & say stupid things to avoid talking about it. Apparently, it's genetic, that thing we do or I'm a terrible influence. Either way, yesterday wasn't good but neither is bottling everything up so maybe the little breakdown was helpful in some aspects. So ashamed of how I acted when my little sister had it all together yesterday so being more normal today.

Also, we had a gigantic argument over whether Thai food was the best food ever created & grandma chimed in. I asked her, thinking that she'd take my side but then she told us she hated the stuff so Sarah won & I was sad. 

Sunday

Missed church to visit my dad & I'm just going to take up this blog to say how much of an idiot he is. Like, what sort of self-respecting doctor doesn't recognize a heart attack when he has one? Not only that, he drove himself to the hospital Friday night without waking anyone up which leads me to think that this avoiding drama thing is a fatal flaw [ooft essay jargon]. We visited him in the morning & then grandparents took us out to lunch at Jonga Jip, home of the Koreans. Also, all the church people knew about it & visited the hospital while we weren't there. Mum was there till dinner & was just like "screw this, I want to go home" so she left him with the visitors. :L

Monday

Sarah, Mum & I lunched at Little Rock Cafe with open grills & pasta, mmmm. Dad came home & we went to aunt's for dinner. HeeSoo & her family came [her mum visiting from Korea recently] & she made us put on nail polish. James wanted some [he has a thing for nail polish] but she refused.

Today


Can't bring myself to be productive so I'm on here. We're trying to make up for lost time, the crappy weekend & cram the holidays in two days so we're off to sushi train for dinner & watching a movie after. It'll be quite nice. Really ceebs to do anything today.

Also, was reading children books the other day & they scared me more now than when I was little.



Well, that's about it LOL, not a very interesting life I lead.