Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Funny you should say that- time to lighten the mood
Lately, not much has been up but.. I don't know, a few realizations that are very simple but I never considered it in all the rush. Feeling pretty out of everything lately, don't have the effort or the mood to get involved but that's not to say that I haven't been happy- it's just an extreme case of ceebs, that's all. Time for a bimbo post.

So, it's the last week of term 2 and that scares me- everything passes too quickly nowadays. Where did all the time go? Either way, this year has panned out nicely despite all the late-night cramming & little dramas people seem to get caught up in. I'm not excited enough for church camp but maybe that's just because we're now the oldest grade there [since most year 12s will be hibernating due to HSC] & all the younger grades are awesome but it'll be a bit less fun than other years I think. Today, I have a matrix chemistry test that I'm completely underprepared for but, at this point, I don't want to do anything. I suppose that's it. Also, I've been meaning to volunteer somewhere but I'm scared they won't let me, like just take one look at me & go "well, she's a noob. Not letting her work even if it's for free". I'm not even kidding, this is coming from someone who was technically fired from St Vinnies. Yes, it's possible.

Not much else to go on about. Today's post done.