Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Trust Issues
I get what I give and lately I haven't been giving very much. Whenever I read my old blog posts, I can't help but think that if I'd done some things differently then I wouldn't be where I am now & struggling with the things I'm dealing with. By the way, these aren't big things at all- seriously, first world problems- but it always feels like I'm never giving enough & getting stressed a lot for no reason. Having said that, today was quite an alright day. It was a lot better than I had been dreading. Time to meaninglessly recount.

 Double chem & recess- we had an awesome sub who let us cheat on our chem test. That would've been miraculous if he hadn't been a PE teacher & thus, unable to help us with anything, & everyone didn't know what they were doing anyway so no one to copy off. Either way, it was a lot less stressful than if Fernandez had been there & watching over us like a hawk. I had trouble printing off my bio because the file wouldn't open so I sort of just left in the middle of chem to call my mum & ask her to send it again but nothing worked. Eventually, I tweaked it a bit [with my limited technology skills] & got it to work but I got a bit scared there. Even though I shouldn't have. It's just a stupid bio report. I hate letting anything like that get to me but today it did. It was alright though since everyone else was also frantically printing off today also.

Maths: -tumbleweed-
Oh & apparently whenever Woodhouse comes back from teaching our class, he says "I just came back from the monastery", teehee, we're a monastery :D

Prefect nominations: a lot of explaining how to vote properly which, usually, I would've found really unnecessary but it was interesting. This is going to sound really stupid & won't make any sense but I felt like I'd failed an exam after all the ballot papers were collected. I was jittery & bleugh. I'd even run out of time :L Wow. I lead a pathetic existence. So, yes, our grade takes it way too seriously. I think we just take anything we can't let anyone else see seriously.

LUNCH: probably the highlight of my day. About 20ish of us camped out at A block & got the massive cake from Sara Lee [with the dent]. Ding & Rae put out the candles in the ugliest arrangement I'd ever seen & Rae failed at lighting the matches so Ted had to do it. We spent quite a bit there, just awkwardly waiting for Suren to come with Michael & the candles were dying & there were wax pools all over the cake because we're fail. BUT EVENTUALLY they came. Mark presented the collective present- a jersey [I honestly don't understand why guys like jerseys as presents though] & Michael was a happy child. It was just all really a happy time. Mostly because of the cake & Sumedh. That Sumedh. We also took a picture of the crumbs that remained of the cake to show to Lulu who is at zone. We're so nice to him (:

So, this week. SJC & Gogreen all due, plus have to start worrying about english. Wow, it all starts again. But it's okay because today was good.