Sunday, June 3, 2012
Musical Day #3
Auburn buffet with Suren, Michael, Angela, Mark & Ted at lunch which was.. well, it's a buffet, need I say more ? We actually ate a shameful amount but I was the only one who had to fit into a musical dress afterwards. We met Sarah, Rodger, Shang, Rae, Albert & Jimmy at Parra afterwards but didn't really do anything so just sat around & talked. It was sort of boring to be honest but Sarah, Angela, Rodger & I had to leave really early to get to musical. We were so fail, went in all the wrong directions before getting to the bus stop.

I really can't talk about the whole musical without breaking my computer but the last night was by far the best. Having most of the grade their tonight & everyone being so nostalgic, proud of each other & just so much love everywhere was really amazing. Brittany & Michelle started crying pretty much straight after the curtain call & the whole cast was just belting out "Hello Dolly" backstage afterwards. Lots of photos, hugs & meeting people I haven't seen in a long time afterwards. So much love for everyone in the grade & at Ruse. After party was crazy & people were going spastic with One Direction songs & food. It was really nice to see everyone so happy. I sort of curled up in a little black box because I wasn't in the mood & Nachan, Shang & Kerry joined a bit after because being antisocial is how we roll. It was fantastic & I'm so thankful I did musical even though I had some regrets along the way like the way it took up time & such but it was a life experience. I really can't go over it all so I'm just going to copy & paste messages from facebook so you get an idea.




And there will be more but it was just such a great experience & you just can't compare it to a good school mark or having lots of time on your hands. Everything was just so so worth it.