Monday, May 21, 2012
my ordinary day
Today was a very lazy day with chem & double maths in the morning which I really don't remember doing anything in. Our chemistry prac was dismal after the porcelain cracked because the teacher was like "did you guys forget to sand the magnesium?". & we all shook our heads, pretty sure that one of us did & she went away. Then we all started whispering.

 & it kind of went like:
Joseph- Michelle, didn't you do it?
Michelle the flea- ...no, I thought Grace did
Me- Didn't Michelle do it?
Michelle b- What, I didn't, I just rolled it up.
Jimmy- you rolled it up without sanding it?
Everyone- fuaaaaaaaar

So it was sort of a waste of a period after lying to the teacher & breaking the equipment. Double maths was very very very sad because I hate maths. I also hate Catherine. LOL jokes, hate is a very strong word. But I was so tired & leaning against the wall, only to feel this razor sharp edge on my hand & I look down to find her trying to cut my hand. Like.. what the hell. SERIOUSLY CATHERINE. She also wouldn't stop after I asked her very kindly to & in the end, I just ended up daring her, hoping reverse psychology would work, but she continued anyway :( I also didn't understand anything & Woodhouse was raging at our class because we're overly quiet, as in we don't talk at all. I bet he wishes he had maths1 ahahah.

Liz & I went to talk to Connors about the worm farms at recess which was very long & I was rather useless but I gave Liz moral support. Silently.

We got eng back & I was completely ecstatic about it because I thought I literally failed the essay. It was the first one we got back & I got 12 which I know isn't something worth celebrating for everyone else but I was expecting much worse so it was rather nice. 15 for creative which was also pretty cool but I was more happy about essay for some reason because I was expecting so low. My mindset is strange. English results were generally okay.

Lunch- organizing Naidoc week- I think year 10s have greater leadership ability than the year 11s in SJC.

Physics was very uneventful except stupid Nathan trying to write all over my arm & then talking about his crazy admirer/stalker on Angela's formspring who happened to ruin a lot today.

3u english- started reading The Tempest & love the monotone reading that all the guys in the class do contrasted against Mc Fayden's jumping expression. Talked to Liz because we can't relate to Shakespeare but I think she's one of the few people who actually care about English & like it because she's interested rather than for HSC.

Came home & have done nothing so far but eat. I tried to start on perms on combs but got distracted & eventually ended up here. So I'll have to go now & attempt to be productive but I hope this longer-than-usual post makes up for the recent one-sentence posts.

Tomorrow is bio excursion so I don't feel the need to do any work today.

THE END.