Saturday, May 5, 2012
After half yearlies, Jisoo, Heesoo, Cheesecake
WRITTEN ON FRIDAY;

So sick of people & their incredibly important, non-existent problems.

Today was a good day however. Bio was major bs, just writing anything I could remember from reading over the notes the day before. It's after 3u maths so no one cares ahah & the prac was terrible; genuinely think I got under 50% for that but honestly don't care. A whole group went to Parra to watch Avengers but Angela & I decided we were too cool for them & had yummy yum cha at the new Phoenix place next to it. I felt so lost because I'm so used to Korean places so I let Angela order pretty much everything & it was all delicious. Jess Le kept meeting us & then disappearing again for some reason, haha that girl. Then, Nachan & Jess Zeng joined us but due to their lack of class, they decided to go get Maccas & we just sat around, talking about how much we loved The Voice & hated people. Also, had chive chips & Jess was debating on whether she wanted to eat more for like an hour or so. Seb & Jess Le came later & just chilled for a bit. Came back for musical which was pretty uneventful & Sarah & I went home & watched The Voice battles which were amazing. Like all those people should have a record deals, I would volunteer to be their manager to make millions of dollars.. Who let all those terribly untalented people become famous & overlooked these BRILLIANT, SHOWERED-WITH-TALENT ANGELS? Parents took us out to Strathfield & ate at Beauty & the Beast again & hopefully Criniti's on Sunday. It was so beautifully free to not have any exams & anything to worry about for this week & I was literally skipping & dancing through the streets of Stra :D

TODAY;

Felt so incredible to wake up late today & I was planning on doing my 3u speech in the morning but who am I kidding, it's the first morning where I had no exams to study for. I watched The Wild Thornberries [the one where the cheetah gets poached; Nigel Thornberry is my freaking hero] & then left for musical. We did pretty much nothing at musical I believe but a bunch of us [especially Chelsea, Michelle & Brittany] didn't stop singing "Call Me, Maybe" & I'm pretty sure that was sung much more than any musical songs haha. UMAT tutoring, bleh. Putting up with such a bs test for medicine. Seriously, it's so ridiculous but it's not that bad I guess. Also, decided I'd start studying for my Ls during the week & hopefully get them next Saturday. Got home to eat wollamsam with grandparents, James, Heesoo & her dad & grandma & Jane&Jisoo's family. It was really nice but Jisoo & Heesoo are the craziest little girls & they dragged me everywhere to play, especially since Sarah's a stoner who doesn't hope well with little kids due to being treated like the baby all her life. I also had to demand Sarah why she wasn't as cute as them two anymore. We filmed & lot of videos where Sarah was narrating & James was getting bashed by them. Also, Jane&Jisoo's family brought cheesecake which I think was the highlight of my day. Jisoo fell a lot & cried like 4 times in the span of the evening I believe. We played Twister for a long long long time with the kids screaming with laughter so James, Sarah, Jane & I were simply forced to keep going. Although, at some point, Sarah & James got super into it & were threatening/battling each other. Now, I'm really not in the mood to do 3u but I suppose I'll just have to suck it up & be a man. Sorry I'm lacking in deep thoughts. I'm so tired all the time, all I want to do is recount. I promise you, readers, I do possess thoughts...like what to eat tomorrow, you know, the usual.

I hope this was a sufficiently long post.

Tomorrow will be fun with combined service with the primary school & kindy kids.

OFF TO DO 3U ((: GOODBYE.