Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Whiteboard
Okay, a little self-absorbed post coming your way !I have this thing where I think like a guy [generalizing but only way to get my point across]- as in, I am incapable of multi-tasking & tend to get caught up on one thing for a long time. If I'm focused on something, I don't really think about anything else. Especially when I want something. When I was younger, my dad used to say I begged for things way too much which meant I didn't stop asking for something until I got it & then, upon being satisfied for a few moments, I would find something new to want. This one-track mind, focus thing is wonderful when the thing I'm looking towards is productive or good for me but really terrible when it's not. For instance, I'm watching cooking videos right now & have made a complete plan to cook even though half yearlies start in freaking two days & I need to cut 300 words from both creative & essay. However, surprisingly enough, the point of this isn't me freaking out about exams- it is to say that the things I will be determined for from now on will be for the good of others & really fulfilling rather than the random stuff I've been craving all this year so far. So mhmm, there's this post.
Also, I want a whiteboard for the LOLs.. so I can play hangman.. by myself.
TODAY: My sister was trying to explain how much she loved me.
Sarah [emphasizing]- I love you.. just not like, you know, when you're talking.
Me [depressed, mumbling]- Ohh.. that's um, really great that you uh love me for who I am..
Sarah- See? There you go again. Yadiyadayada -talking hand gestures-
So yeah, I've been really sad these holidays & she really doesn't care about cheering me up which is why I need to play hangman by myself.