Monday, April 23, 2012
Year 11 sync outing
I really do hate it when websites change their format. I mean, they expect us to be smart enough to follow it ? I got used to the stupid facebook timeline but I never thought blogger would turn on me like this. Anyway, I'm supposed to be doing a maths past paper right now but I got stuck on the last question so I came here instead to recount yesterday.

YESTERDAY WAS FUN TIMESSSS. Laser tag, arcade & bowling with SYNC year 11, those cool kids. We absolutely failed at bowling, many of us got full misses & we were all pretty happy with it. Laser tag on the other hand.. we were ninja & our team won; also so proud of getting the most points, I never win anything like that LOL. Tiffany, Eun Taek, Joo Hwan & I were waiting there for half an hour while the rest of them went with Cissy to drop her off so we were dying of hunger & being antisocial with our phones. Tiff & I played bball, air hockey & rode motorcycles at the arcade which was fun though. Then We also earned enough tokens to buy tiny, deformed dinosaurs for everyone but ourselves. We then ate kbbq at Doo Ri in Strathfield which is owned by Psh's parents & got ice cream [Samuel, Esther, Joseph & I got bogan ice creams instead of cheap, Korean ice cream so we were bagged out] Eheh, great day to relax. Okay, back to figuring out that question.

(: