Saturday, April 7, 2012
Dear dr lee kids; to-be-honests
So for an intro. Once upon a time, there were a bunch of retards to whom eating was of higher priority than maths & I've come to think that the Dr Lee group isn't the actual class but the monsters that turn into students just before & infiltrate the class. So, I'll probably leave a few people out just because I don't know you enough [sorry, Daniel, Jisoo, Lydia, pink Grace, 2 random guys I have yet to learn the names of, Una]. Also this Dr Lee group includes random chimes that don't actually go Dr Lee but you don't get a dedication either as you don't qualify :P
CATLADY- LOL jokes, you'll actually never be a cat lady. To be honest, you have a ridiculously low self-esteem, especially considering what an amazingly gorgeous, kind & smart person you are. I'm so jealous frick but I suck at giving compliments so you're never going to hear this in real life. & you're always such a good friend, always encouraging me with things that are clearly not true & being considerate of everyone's feelings. I know you think you're always ranting & making drama & I'm the one that's all chill & "cool story bro". But, you're actually really down-to-earth [upon discussing what that meant, I came to the conclusion that you were] &, in all honesty, you're a little bit weird but I love you all the same. I think I trust you out of all my limited number of friends. You're not a sociopath & all those other insults I say, I'm sure everyone can agree that you're a flower :P LEGIT, you're brilliant.
YADHA- well, my potential cousin, I'm going to skip past all the stuff that's a given- like being reliable, a crazy good friend, buff, slightly nuts & ridiculously smart. We all know those are the first things we think of when we think of you. Well, can I start off by saying that I didn't like you very much through childhood years haha, but that has become the polar opposite. I've never seen someone brighten up everyone's days as you do despite you having gone through a lot & you're just an awesome person. You're so funny & I enjoy our hilarious, motivational & just plain retarded conversations [stroking a cactus]. You're one of the people I never feel like not talking to, you know? I think I can understand your point of view a lot of the time & we've been friends for 16 years & hope that doesn't stop. I WILL be an epic fairy godmother to Samson & Rebekah !
BIMBO- WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY ? Ehe, I was going to leave it at that but you're too epic to have it left like that. Sarah is gay. You're hilarious & really sweet. You always seem to be groaning in pain from eating too much, hating on someone for no legitimate reason or fangirling over someone. You're such a fob without really being fob. You say some of the strangest things but those, my dear, are your shining moments. You're also really smart despite being a bimbo & it's like one of those things where you understand some of the most complex stuff but need some common-sense stuff explicitly explained which is always really funny. Other than that, I'll go with the usual, you're always nice & bubbly <3
YAGAY- my first impression of you was a little, quiet guy who was perfectly normal. WOW, how wrong was I. Ever since you came to Ruse, you've been crazy loud & I don't even know how someone gets that strange without drinking bleach or something. But you're one of the most fun kids out there & hate to admit it, but also so weird that you're charismatic. I know like 60 million guys who are in love with you & you're quite a player with them. Haha, but I don't know anyone who doesn't go "ngaww, Tony" whenever they talk about you. You're super nice, funny, gay & awesome. You also have this weird obsession with whipping people with ties & popping out of everywhere with a pedo smile but you're cool (Y).
BANG- bangbangbang, & yo' dead. You're cool & very social, always talking to people. I think you're very honest & think like a little kid but at the same time, you're completely considerate of others & take into account their feelings. Farmer Jo, I think you're a decent person to the very core [probably comes from having to cater for two little brothers] & you're also really modest & take things lightly because of that. I think you assume some things though & I don't really know how to respond to that sometimes but you're really great at making friends all the same & people like you. You're very trustworthy & joking. Bangbangbang, back to life. LOL also, I'll never stop making those jokes.
SYLVIA- yes, you get your actual name because you set the standard of normal at tutoring & really, that standard is not very high [that just means that you'll probably get married when the rest of us won't :P]. Like Catherine said, you get prettier every time we look at you (; You're so flawless. Like all of us have some weird abnormality about us but you're consistently normal- by that, I don't mean average at all, I mean human. DON'T WORRY, we'll find some alien retardedness in you. I think you're way too modest about yourself. So, yeah, you should go around parading your awesomeness, especially as you're so lovely & kind (:
TOINFINITY&BYUN- this week's addition. Although you only came once, since you're also a newbie to Ruse & you love me so much, I think I owe you a dedication. YOU DISGUSTING CHILD. YOU WERE RELUCTANT TO COME >:( No dedication for you. Hahaha, jokes, you're a flower that gleams & glows- let your powers shine ! In the few short weeks I've known you, I've come to realize the true extent of your strangeness. With that being said, your super prettiness disguises it. I love how we can go around at recess or lunch, stroking everyone's hair & singing in old lady voices & wail about life in chem & phys & that has become part of everyday life for me. Tbh, I think I haven't been as welcoming or nice as I should've been but you're so social anyway, I don't think it made a difference. OH, I forgot to say, your baking is delicioussss. I thought you were like Sylvia-normal but apparently not. Hotcrossbyun, you make me smile, laugh & often flinch in shock at your chatness eheh <3
K THANKS GUYS, I know you love me too. Hmm, I feel really bad about leaving those aforementioned people above out so I might do them later. It's strange to think I didn't know half these beautiful people a few years ago.
THAT TOOK WAY TOO MUCH EFFORT. GOOD BYE.
|
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Dear dr lee kids; to-be-honests
So for an intro. Once upon a time, there were a bunch of retards to whom eating was of higher priority than maths & I've come to think that the Dr Lee group isn't the actual class but the monsters that turn into students just before & infiltrate the class. So, I'll probably leave a few people out just because I don't know you enough [sorry, Daniel, Jisoo, Lydia, pink Grace, 2 random guys I have yet to learn the names of, Una]. Also this Dr Lee group includes random chimes that don't actually go Dr Lee but you don't get a dedication either as you don't qualify :P
CATLADY- LOL jokes, you'll actually never be a cat lady. To be honest, you have a ridiculously low self-esteem, especially considering what an amazingly gorgeous, kind & smart person you are. I'm so jealous frick but I suck at giving compliments so you're never going to hear this in real life. & you're always such a good friend, always encouraging me with things that are clearly not true & being considerate of everyone's feelings. I know you think you're always ranting & making drama & I'm the one that's all chill & "cool story bro". But, you're actually really down-to-earth [upon discussing what that meant, I came to the conclusion that you were] &, in all honesty, you're a little bit weird but I love you all the same. I think I trust you out of all my limited number of friends. You're not a sociopath & all those other insults I say, I'm sure everyone can agree that you're a flower :P LEGIT, you're brilliant.
YADHA- well, my potential cousin, I'm going to skip past all the stuff that's a given- like being reliable, a crazy good friend, buff, slightly nuts & ridiculously smart. We all know those are the first things we think of when we think of you. Well, can I start off by saying that I didn't like you very much through childhood years haha, but that has become the polar opposite. I've never seen someone brighten up everyone's days as you do despite you having gone through a lot & you're just an awesome person. You're so funny & I enjoy our hilarious, motivational & just plain retarded conversations [stroking a cactus]. You're one of the people I never feel like not talking to, you know? I think I can understand your point of view a lot of the time & we've been friends for 16 years & hope that doesn't stop. I WILL be an epic fairy godmother to Samson & Rebekah !
BIMBO- WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY ? Ehe, I was going to leave it at that but you're too epic to have it left like that. Sarah is gay. You're hilarious & really sweet. You always seem to be groaning in pain from eating too much, hating on someone for no legitimate reason or fangirling over someone. You're such a fob without really being fob. You say some of the strangest things but those, my dear, are your shining moments. You're also really smart despite being a bimbo & it's like one of those things where you understand some of the most complex stuff but need some common-sense stuff explicitly explained which is always really funny. Other than that, I'll go with the usual, you're always nice & bubbly <3
YAGAY- my first impression of you was a little, quiet guy who was perfectly normal. WOW, how wrong was I. Ever since you came to Ruse, you've been crazy loud & I don't even know how someone gets that strange without drinking bleach or something. But you're one of the most fun kids out there & hate to admit it, but also so weird that you're charismatic. I know like 60 million guys who are in love with you & you're quite a player with them. Haha, but I don't know anyone who doesn't go "ngaww, Tony" whenever they talk about you. You're super nice, funny, gay & awesome. You also have this weird obsession with whipping people with ties & popping out of everywhere with a pedo smile but you're cool (Y).
BANG- bangbangbang, & yo' dead. You're cool & very social, always talking to people. I think you're very honest & think like a little kid but at the same time, you're completely considerate of others & take into account their feelings. Farmer Jo, I think you're a decent person to the very core [probably comes from having to cater for two little brothers] & you're also really modest & take things lightly because of that. I think you assume some things though & I don't really know how to respond to that sometimes but you're really great at making friends all the same & people like you. You're very trustworthy & joking. Bangbangbang, back to life. LOL also, I'll never stop making those jokes.
SYLVIA- yes, you get your actual name because you set the standard of normal at tutoring & really, that standard is not very high [that just means that you'll probably get married when the rest of us won't :P]. Like Catherine said, you get prettier every time we look at you (; You're so flawless. Like all of us have some weird abnormality about us but you're consistently normal- by that, I don't mean average at all, I mean human. DON'T WORRY, we'll find some alien retardedness in you. I think you're way too modest about yourself. So, yeah, you should go around parading your awesomeness, especially as you're so lovely & kind (:
TOINFINITY&BYUN- this week's addition. Although you only came once, since you're also a newbie to Ruse & you love me so much, I think I owe you a dedication. YOU DISGUSTING CHILD. YOU WERE RELUCTANT TO COME >:( No dedication for you. Hahaha, jokes, you're a flower that gleams & glows- let your powers shine ! In the few short weeks I've known you, I've come to realize the true extent of your strangeness. With that being said, your super prettiness disguises it. I love how we can go around at recess or lunch, stroking everyone's hair & singing in old lady voices & wail about life in chem & phys & that has become part of everyday life for me. Tbh, I think I haven't been as welcoming or nice as I should've been but you're so social anyway, I don't think it made a difference. OH, I forgot to say, your baking is delicioussss. I thought you were like Sylvia-normal but apparently not. Hotcrossbyun, you make me smile, laugh & often flinch in shock at your chatness eheh <3
K THANKS GUYS, I know you love me too. Hmm, I feel really bad about leaving those aforementioned people above out so I might do them later. It's strange to think I didn't know half these beautiful people a few years ago.
THAT TOOK WAY TOO MUCH EFFORT. GOOD BYE.
|
Profilé
Writer
Hello, I'm Grace, 16, Christian, go to a school filled with cows & Asians & loving it like mad. You can't really talk about yourself without sounding like an attention-seeking derp so yeah, this blog is for to read when I'm old & my memory's all gone LOL but I hope it cures your boredom sometimes.
Recent
|
Affiliates
|